Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Rumour Said Fire - The Life and Death of a Male Body


Okay so the last post from me today won't be about another hardcore-band but instead about one of the most wonderful indie/folk discoveries I’ve made lately. So I was looking around at the Roskilde website and there they were. Out of the blue they flew straight in to my heart.

I love to find new Danish music but I’ve realized that I never do. This is the band that went from releasing this EP to winning P3 Gold award and to be the top seller on iTunes in Denmark in half an year. This without me having heard a single note or read a line about them, maybe it’s time to move home and starting reading the danish press, as the swedish dont recognize this. At least I’ll see them in a couple of weeks at Roskilde.

Until then, enjoy this amazing EP from the best Danish musicians since Kim Larsen.

The Rumour Said Fire - The Life and Death of a Male Body

No comments:

Post a Comment